An Inspiring Korean Drama: Jewel In The Palace

by - November 12, 2012

Source: https://reelrundown.com/tv/top-30-best-historical-korean-dramas-sageuks-you-must-watch
Do you like watching Korean dramas? I do like it very much. I've watched it since I was in elementary school. First drama I've watched was Endless love (2000). Maybe also called as Autumn tale or Autumn In My Heart. Have you watched it? It really tears me so much (if you like romance tragedy, you should watch it. Sure, it will drain your tears). 

Same with Endless Love, Jewel in The Palace (2003) also touched me. (Actually, I'm easily touched person. Not only because of sadness but also something amazed me). This drama made me both. This historical drama was inspired by the real story about a remarkable and determined girl who became the first woman to overcome social discrimination.

Although in some scenes felt like beyond the limits of reason, but the main character, Jang Geum truly inspired me with her character who dared to take different path and was not afraid to face the risks.

Jewel in The Palace is really unforgettable. It's inspired me about life. The most memorable dialogue  was when lady Jung ask to Jang Geum "If you faced to choose life with easy or difficult way, what will you choose?" she replied that "Can we choose? I choose to life in easy way, but sometimes I get some difficulties." 

I learned from it so much. No matter how many times you fall, don't be afraid to wake up. You should always do the best things in many chances you have.

NOTE:
actually I kept writing some articles in English (even my English wasn't good) to improve my English, to make it fluently, and to learn more vocabulary.  You can help me by correcting and giving some advice. Thank you :)

You May Also Like

0 comments